We believe in a common framework of excellence: this requires our suppliers to be aligned with the vision, mission and values of Cerealto Siro Foods.
We also comply with each of the national and international laws and know in depth the principles governing our activity.
We work with our suppliers to guarantee food safety, quality, service levels and the price of our raw materials. We have demanding approval and assessment systems in place for our suppliers of raw materials, packaging and packing. To sum up, our aim is for our suppliers to become part of and an extension to the company, and to grow in the same way as we do.
System for Approving suppliers
- Our system for approving suppliers includes a series of extremely demanding requirements with regard to food quality and safety, as well as extremely high environmental, social and ethical standards.
- Our supplier approval system includes a series of very demanding food quality and safety requirements, as well as environmental, social and ethical criteria.
- As part of our commitment to guarantee and promote the ethics and integrity of our suppliers, we ask them to register on the SEDEX platform and adhere to our Suppliers’ Code of Conduct.
- Our Codes of Conduct cover minimum criteria of ethical and responsible behaviour, in line with our vision, mission and values, and in compliance with national and international regulations and the principles governing our activity. Our aim is for all our suppliers to adhere over time to our Suppliers’ Codes of Conduct and to be part of the SEDEX platform.
- Members of SEDEX, the global platform for information exchange on ethically sustainable production across the supply chain. Cerealto Siro Foods monitors and assesses our suppliers’ performance in ethical, social and environmental matters through a variety of tools such as the SEDEX platform. The processing of this information must provide improvement plans that benefit both parties.
- Together with other companies, we adhere to the MAPAMA Code of Good Business Food Procurement Practice.