Identity of the Website Manager
The information provided by the USER via any of the forms on the WEBSITE will be added to one or more files managed by Cerealto Siro Foods S.L. with Spanish Tax Code (NIF) B-B87941449 and registered address at Paseo Pintor Rosales, nº 40, 28008 Madrid.
Generally-speaking, people who use the Website do so without the need to provide any data of a personal nature. Nonetheless, in order to request information, Users will indeed be occasionally required to provide certain personal data. CEREALTO SIRO FOODS guarantees the confidentiality of the personal data provided by Users in accordance with the provisions of the regulations governing Personal Data Protection and the regulations governing Services of the Information Society and e-Commerce.
CEREALTO SIRO FOODS will process the information provided by the USER for various purposes depending on the way in which the data is collected:
- To manage the contractual or commercial relationship established between CEREALTO SIRO FOODS and the USER.
- To provide the services or information requested by the USER.
- To send information on new products and services that may be of interest to the USER by any means, including electronic means.
- In the event of applying for a job at any of the companies of Grupo Siro, to assess your application for present and future recruitment processes.
The USER consents to the processing of their data for the corresponding purposes, without prejudice to their entitlement to revoke said consent by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org , identifying themselves as a USER of the Website and specifying their request.
Recipients of the Information
The data that the USER may have provided to CEREALTO SIRO FOODS will not be shared with any third party, unless:
- The transfer is authorised by law.
- The transfer is to be received by any of the companies of Grupo Cerealto and/or Siro for the purpose of dealing with your request. Said companies may be located in third countries, potentially in countries where legislation does not require a suitable level of security according to the Director of the Spanish Data Protection Agency. The entities that comprise the Cerealto Siro Foods business group are: Grupo Siro Corporativo, S.L., Pastas de la Carolina, S.L.U., Rosdor, S.L.U., Proyectos Paterna, S.L.U., Molinos de Castilla la Mancha, S.L.U, Inmuebles Rimarsa S.L.U., CEREALTO SIRO FOODS, Innovaciones y Desarrollos Alimentarios, S.L.U., Galletas Siro, S.A., Siro Aguilar, S.L.U., Siro El Espinar, S.L.U., Siro Venta de Baños, S.A.U., Siro Valencia, S.L.U., Dora Fruits, S.L.U., Siro Paterna, S.A.U., Siro Medina, S.A.U., Cerealto Antequera, S.L.U., Siro Agüimes, S.A.U., Cerealto Briviesca, S.L.U., Fundación Grupo Siro, Siro Jaén, S.L.U., Cerealto Spain Foods, S.A.U., Subproductos Tuero, S.L., Siro Sur, S.L.U., EXPLOTACION LOS ALFOCES, S.L.U., Grupo BC Servicios 2011, S.L.U., Hermanos Echeverría Aguirre, C.B., CEREALTO FOODS, S.L.U., Cerealto Madrid, S.L.U., Cerealto UK Ltd., Cerealto Foods Italia, S.R.L., PASTIFICIO MEDITERRANEA, S.R.L., Nutriceal Foods S.A., CEREALTO TEPEJI S.R.L. de C.V., Cerealto Servicios México, S.R.L. DE C.V., Cerealto USA, LLC, Cerealto Seguin, LLC, Cerealto Group, LLC, Cerealto Sintra Foods, S.A..
- The data are requested by the Ombudsman, the Public Prosecutor’s Office or the Judges or Tribunals or the Court of Auditors in the exercise of the duties attributed to them.
Compulsory or Optional Nature of the Information Requested
Data that is compulsory will be identified as such in the collection medium itself.
Refusal to provide such information will prevent effective provision of the service requested by the USER.
Exercise of Rights
By providing your data, you declare that you have read and expressly accepted the processing of your personal data in accordance with the above. However, you may withdraw your consent at any time, as well as exercise your rights of access, rectification, elimination, opposition, limitation on processing and portability, whenever said rights are applicable, by writing to the address indicated above or the e-mail address dpo@ cerealtosiro . com, including a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent document and specifying your request.
Furthermore, if you believe that your data have been unduly processed, you are entitled to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Calle Jorge Juan 6, 28001 – Madrid www.agpd.es).
Obligations of the USER
The USER guarantees they are over 14 years of age and that the information provided is true and accurate.
The USER undertakes to notify CEREALTO SIRO FOODS of any changes to the information provided by sending an e-mail to dpo@ cerealtosiro . com, identifying themselves as a USER of the WEBSITE and specifying the information that needs to be changed.
Furthermore, the USER undertakes to keep their usernames and passwords secret, and to notify CEREALTO SIRO FOODS as soon as possible of any loss, theft or unauthorised access. Unless such communication takes place, CEREALTO SIRO FOODS will accept no liability for any improper use by unauthorised third parties of said usernames and passwords.
Third-party Data provided by the USER
In the event that a USER provides the personal data of third parties for any reason, the USER guarantees to have previously informed the affected party or parties and to have obtained their consent for providing their data to CEREALTO SIRO FOODS.
The USER guarantees that the affected parties are over 14 years of age and that the information provided is true and accurate.
CEREALTO SIRO FOODS will check the consent of such affected parties by sending an e-mail with no commercial content to request verification of the consent granted on their behalf by the USER.
In the event that liabilities arise due to non-compliance with these conditions by the USER, the USER will be liable for the consequences of said non-compliance.
Information about Cookies
The cookies will not be installed on your computer until you express your wish to browse the website via one of the following actions:
- Remaining on the website for more than 15 seconds
- Moving vertically through the website
- Clicking anywhere or on any link on the website
At any event, you may prevent the installation of cookies or delete those already installed via the configuration options on your browser, as well as by using certain specific applications.
CEREALTO SIRO FOODS has adopted those measures of a technical and organisational nature necessary for guaranteeing the security of the data of a personal nature and avoiding their unauthorised alteration, loss, processing or access, bearing in mind the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they may be exposed, whether that be due to human action or the physical or natural medium.
Notwithstanding the above, the USER must be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.