Our commitment to excellence
We work to offer the highest quality possible both in the products we manufacture and in the service we provide to our clients. This requires the most stringent systems for monitoring food quality and food safety.
Our global presence enables us to stay on top of our consumers’ preferences and to be attuned to changes in the requirements and regulations of every market. All our operating centres have the certifications that are required of them.
Our responsibility is focused on the following:
- Guaranteeing and improving the quality of our processes, products and services.
- Complying with all the laws and regulations that apply to our products and processes.
- Ensuring that the centres where we manufacture our products comply with the highest standards of food quality and safety, guaranteeing that the risks attached to the manufacturing processes are identified, and also that measures to minimise and manage those risks are applied.
- Looking systematically for ways to improve levels of satisfaction among the end consumer and among our clients.
- Collaborating with all links in the food production chain to guarantee the quality and safety of our products.
At Cerealto Siro Foods, we have a Quality and Food Safety Management System that is based on the most stringent international standards – International Food Standard (IFS) and Global Standard for Food Safety (BRC). This system has been endorsed by independent companies, and also includes surprise, unannounced inspections.
In addition, we have specific product certifications, such as Organic, Kosher, Halal, RSPO and UTZ. Finally, all our factories in Spain, Portugal, the United States and Mexico are members of SEDEX. And in the case of our factories in Spain, our operations comply with the ISO 14001 environmental management certification.
Certification for our factories and products:
We also work with our suppliers to guarantee food safety, quality, service levels and the price of our raw materials. We have stringent approval and assessment systems in place for our suppliers of raw materials, packaging and packing. Cerealto Siro Foods is a member of SEDEX, the global platform for information exchange on ethically sustainable production across the supply chain.
As part of our commitment to guarantee and promote the ethics and integrity of our suppliers, we ask them to register on the SEDEX platform and adhere to our Suppliers’ Code of Conduct.