We are committed to the wellbeing of our coworkers in all our operations centres
Guaranteeing the safety, health and wellbeing of all our people is a priority in all our operations centres. As a result, we have made a commitment to:
- Undertake actions to avoid, minimise and prevent potential risks in the workplace.
- Establish procedures to guarantee that prevention is incorporated into the overall system of management, the production process and the chain of command.
- Promote the provision and maintenance of safe equipment and systems that do not pose a risk to the health of our people.
- Offer the right information, instructions, training and level of supervision to ensure the health and safety of our co-workers in their working environment.
- Promote a working environment that contributes to the wellbeing of all our co-workers.
- Communicate information on any potential risks associated with the substances used in our production activities. In terms of their potential risk, we will comply with and exceed the legal requirements relating to the use of such materials.